European login service (eIDAS)

The European login service, or eIDAS, allows you to use your national login service (such as DigiD in the Netherlands) to log into organisations in other European Union countries.

However, each national login service needs to be approved by the European Commission first. Currently, the European login service can only be used in some European Union countries.

> Find out more about the European login service here

Live abroad and have a DigiD?

If you already have a DigiD, you can simply log into your personal pension page from abroad.

>Find out more about logging in with DigiD here